Our refund policy is in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act of 1979. Refunds will only be considered if the goods are returned to purchase store within 28 days. Goods must be in an unused/resellable condition, in original packaging and one of the following is the case:
- Goods are found to be not of satisfactory quality.
- Goods are not fit for the purpose for which they are sold.
- Goods do not correspond with their description.
- Goods do not correspond with sample on display.
- Goods are not sold with good title.
To receive a refund you must return to the purchase store within 28 days as per the refund policy. All promotional gifts received with purchase must also be returned.
If goods are returned for any other reason, refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of the store manager. Due to the nature of the goods, we will only offer refunds or exchanges if your statutory rights have been affected. You will be required to provide proof of purchase, so please keep your customer and card receipt to help us deal with your enquiry.
All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in unopened, saleable condition. Any promotional gifts received with products must also be returned.
- As the consumer you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days and receive a refund, except if you open a sealed product (this is for hygiene reasons).
- The refund period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receives (a) the goods or (b) the last delivery of the goods if your order is split into two or more deliveries over different days.
- To exercise the right to refund, we require you to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg by post, email, or phone). We have provided a model cancellation form for you to use, but this is not obligatory. If you decide not to use the form, please provide your name, home address, details of the order, phone number and email address.
- Your return request will be processed promptly within 5 working days of receipt.
- You will be required to post your returns to us at Sakaré, Studio 2, 1st Floor, 155 Commercial St, Spitalfields, London, E1 6BJ. Goods must be dispatched within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- Upon inspection of goods, your refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving your returns.
- We will refund any original delivery costs you paid for your order.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs to return your items.
YOUR RIGHTS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT:
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights
* For practical reasons, the packaging of our products may vary from what is shown on the website.