All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in unopened, saleable condition. Any promotional gifts received with products must also be returned.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
- As the consumer you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days and receive a refund, except if you open a sealed product (this is for hygiene reasons).
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receives (a) the goods or (b) the last delivery of the goods if your order is split into two or more deliveries over different days.
- To exercise the right to cancel, we require you to inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg by post, email, or phone). We have provided a model cancellation form for you to use, but this is not obligatory. If you decide not to use the form, please provide your name, home address, details of the order, phone number and email address.
- Your return request will be processed promptly within 5 working days of receipt.
- You will be required to post your returns to us at Sakaré, Studio 2, 1st Floor, 155 Commercial St, Spitalfields, London, E1 6BJ. Goods must be dispatched within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- Upon inspection of goods, your refund will be processed within 7 days of receiving your returns.
- We will refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery option available.
YOUR RIGHTS IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT:
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights
* For practical reasons, the packaging of our products may vary from what is shown on the website.